Well hello there! You’re probably here from Instagram. Looking for one of these?
Quick Links to Hot Topics:
Latest blog posts:
- Why Schools Should Offer Spring Portraits | Northern Virginia School PhotographerMost schools offer Fall portraits. But have you wondered why schools should offer Spring portraits? Here is my take as your Northern Virginia school photographer. As a mom, Fall is a super busy time for my family. After a summer off it can be tough getting back into the swing of sports, a new school […]
- Welcome Baby Donnelly | Arlington VA Newborn PhotographerThis blended family’s photo session was full of easy laughs and natural snuggles. I had such a fun morning with them. Baby Donnelly arrived 8 weeks early while visiting family out of state. To add to the excitement they had only just moved into their house but as I always say, we just need one […]
- Let’s talk about mini sessions! | Northern VA Family PhotographerOne of the questions I’m asked the most as a Northern VA family photographer is, “Can you really get any good shots in 15mins?” The answer is yes, but, let’s talk about why and how. When it comes to working with young kids, flexibility is key. The downside of a mini session is it inherently […]
- Why You Should Invest in Professional Headshots | Northern Virginia headshot photographer.A picture is worth a thousand words, but your professional value is priceless. You know you’re the best person for the job. So how do you tell that to the world? Reasons why you should invest in professional headshots from a Northern Virginia headshot photographer. Your headshot is your first impression. It’s what sets you […]
- Northern Virginia High School Senior Photo SessionRecently someone posted on Facebook looking for a Northern Virginia high school senior photo session, and I wanted to share this session from last year with them but realized I hadn’t blogged it. So here we are. We know I photograph mostly families with young children. But lately I have been getting more requests for […]