Your session WILL be rescheduled if:
- Anyone in your group may have had exposure to COVID-19 within 2 weeks prior to your session
- Anyone in your group has had a temperature above 99° within 48 hours prior to your session
- Anyone in your group has had nausea, diarrhea, or vomiting within 72 hours prior to your session
- Anyone in your group is being treated for contagious diseases such as strep throat or pink eye and has been on antibiotics for less than 36 hours prior to your session
- Anyone in your group has a persistent, undiagnosed cough or rash
If your child (or partner) is feeling under the weather, no amount of meds or PhotoShop is going to make them look like they aren’t sick. Please reschedule your session for a time when everyone is 100% and ready to have some fun!
Safety is my first priority, not only for myself but for you as well. This means if any of the above applies to me or my family, you will be notified immediately by email with alternative dates. Rescheduling is always my last resort and decisions will be made depending on each unique session and situation. Please know that rescheduling a session due to illness in advance will not incur a cancelation fee; however, if I arrive to your session and someone is visibly ill, your session will be canceled and the retainer will not be refunded.
**Every effort will be made to attend in-hospital fresh 48 sessions as long as it is safe to do so. If rescheduling becomes necessary but isn’t possible, your session may be moved to an in-home lifestyle newborn session or family session in the future.**
Updates for COVID-19:
- 1 session per sunrise/sunset
- Group limits in accordance with current phase
- Please bring your own blanket to sit on
- I’ll miss our high-fives, but we will practice social distancing
- I will wear a face mask for all indoor sessions and during outdoor sessions if requested
- I will have hand sanitizer in my bag
I appreciate your understanding. Please let me know if you have any questions. I can always be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
I have received both doses of a COVID-19 vaccine.
Specific to schools:
For distance learning students: If there is any chance of exposure to COVID-19 by any members of any household, they must cancel their school portrait session. I will not photograph students who share a home with someone who may have been exposed, even if that person doesn’t come.
For in-person/hybrid students: If there is any chance a staff member or student has been exposed and has attended school in the 2 weeks prior to picture day, we must reschedule the entire school.
Masks and distance from myself are required for anyone not being photographed.