- A thriving 2 1/2 year old, who just happened to be born almost 7 weeks early.
- A husband who loves me unconditionally and truly supports me in everything I do.
- The sound of the shutter on my Canon 5D Mark II.
- Our two dogs, who tolerate so much abuse from the aforementioned toddler with so much love.
- Our cat, who also tolerates her share of abuse from the aforementioned toddler.
- Putting my feet in the ocean.
- Everything yellow.
- A painted mason jar with prettyful dried flowers from a friend.
But most of all, “happy” is a healthy pregnancy, 28 weeks and counting.
You’re probably here from Michele’s blog. Now hop over to Nancy’s blog and see her “happy” image 🙂
The Gaggle PhotographyI love this list! I so agree with healthy kiddos and healthy pregnancy (and everything else too). Great selfie shot. 🙂
JennCongratulations! So exciting! I like your summary – those are great things, indeed.
MelindaYou look great Mommy! I’m two weeks ahead of you & counting down. It’s a beautiful thing for sure!
Heather Richard - BottomstoppersLove this!! Congrats to you too!
ValerieAw!!! I just got a little choked up! <3 Congrats and nothing could be more perfect for the theme this week!!!
raineydayssLovely! That is definitely a list to be happy about.
Jane Brown & Co. PhotographyCongratulations! LOVE!
NancyLove the happy image!! Congrats!! I agree with all your things to be happy about! 🙂
Kasia of KGilbert PhotographyHappy for you! SO many blessings! May you continued to be blessed! HAPPY Easter!
Megan Graves PhotographyCongrats, and you look beautiful! I too love everything yellow :0)
Mellisa PendletonLOVE EVERY SINGLE THING ABOUT THIS SHOT. The light, the processing, and your gorgeous smiling face(btw, was an OBGYN nurse for 4 years before photography full time so I’m VERY partial to my pregnant mommies 😉