Love this idea from http://acompletewasteofmakeup.com/ – decided to give it a go this week.
1. What is something you have wanted to do but are afraid of? This blog. My Etsy shop. My Facebook page. Just putting myself out there in general.
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? As much of a thinker as I am, I am not a planner. Moving to Virginia has made me even more flexible – leaving Long Island was never in my plan, and it was a huge/difficult/amazing transition. My only hope is that in five years I can look back on this and think how silly it was of me to be nervous about following my dreams 🙂
3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2012? Getting Isabella dressed up for Halloween. Thanksgiving at our house. Christmas back home. Love Christmas morning with my parents, then brunch with my husband’s family, then dinner with us all together. How special that is for our daughter, especially since we don’t live there.
4. What are your hopes for your blog? To determine a direction, lol. It wasn’t even supposed to be a blog initially. Then I was only going to blog about sessions. Then I only wanted to blog if I had pictures to back up my posts. Now I find myself just wanting to write. So I guess I hope you all have a lot of patience and a really good sense of humor.
5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city? I live in a beautiful area with the best of everything all around me. But I would love to be closer to home and closer to the water. So I guess we’ll see!
6. What is your morning routine? Sleep until Isabella comes in and wakes me up, cuddle on the couch with coffee (milk for her!), then whatever adventures the day has for us.
I post a lot about my daughter and husband and our dogs…but I rarely mention our cat, Molly. This is because she does her own thing and never bothers anybody. So here she is: